Once this library of SHO Scripts are created, where should they be stored for easy access?
Some examples include:
- Dedicated Web Library site of SHO scripts.
- "SHO me" button included in a Microsoft Help file
- html "SHO me" link in the application itself (ok for web based apps, but not as easy for .NET or Microsoft Office apps.)
- "SHO me" link in a PDF file or Microsoft Word document
- Inside the LMS/LCMS
- On a customizable internal share, like a dedicated Drive letter (e.g. T:\SHO), a Microsoft Sharepoint site or other customizable Intranet.
Let's explore some examples...